Friday, August 26, 2011

Training, Walking, Now Sleeping!

Man am I tired. For the past 3 days I have been training for the past 3 days in my locations for fronteirland
ºoº. Don't like my outfit very much but it looks pretty neat. Cowboyish lol.Still have some time until I train for Adventureland and Liberty Square. I have off these 3 days: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. For today I slept until 10am thenºoºmade breakfast. Went shopping for groceries. Rested some more. Ate lunch. And finally went see Cowboys & Aliens which I have to say was awesum!!! Now I'm back at the apartment watching tv. Yes! I have a tv! Got it from a friend who had no use for it and now i can have my friend "cable" again. Well, that's it for today... going to chill and go to sleep soon... upload again soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment