Friday, July 15, 2011

33 More Days :) !!

Okay, haven't been on here in a while.

I found a girl in Orlando while I was down there for vacation that did the program before. She gave me a list of things she believes I should def. remember to bring. She's also from near where I live! Which made it cooler. My dad made gumbo (mmm soo good) and we shared it with her. God I wish I knew how to make it... even if i tried i bet it wouldn't come out as good as his.

Well, thats it for today!!! Here's some pics for my thoughts today!!

I don't have much to say today except for I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO WORK FOR DISNEY!!!

Okay now that that's out of my system lol.....

 I went to the Harry Potter park at UNiversal... it was awesum!!!!!! Im such a big fan :)



I also attended the 4th of July fireworks in Hollywood Studios (MGM) ... there were more spectacular than the ones at Magic Kingdom!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment